- Check-in time is at 4pm.
- Check-out time is 11am.
- Management reserves the right to charge $25/hr for late check-out.
- Reservation agents are not at liberty to offer or imply that early check-in or late check-out is available.
- Check in at 2:00 pm $100
- Check in at 3:00 pm $50
- Check in at 4:00 pm $25
- Check in at 5:00 pm $0 Complimentary
Beginning November 1, 2022
All new reservations will have a
Check-out time at 10:00 A.M.Late check-out is not available. Reservation and Front Desk personnel cannot authorize or suggest that late check-out is available. Playa Azul Resort reserves the right to charge guests $50/ hour of late checkout.
Beginning November 1, 2022
All new reservations made will have a
Check-in time after 5:00 P.M.
For an extrafee, guests can choose an early check-in time when the reservation is made.
- All reservations require a payment of $75.00 to hold the reservation at the time of booking. This amount will be applied to the remaining balance due.
- If making your reservation within thirty (30) days of your arrival date, payment in full is required.
- Payment of the remaining balance due is required 30 days prior to your arrival and your credit or debit card will automatically be charged.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard.
- Once a payment has been processed, all cancellations are subject to a minimum $75 fee per reservation.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation of any reservation less than 30 days prior to arrival date.
- No refunds will be given in the event a guest does not arrive, for early check-out, and/or holiday dates.
- There is no refund for early check out.
- No refunds will be given to any guest who is cautioned and/or evicted by the management, resort security or local police for violations of the resort’s rules for guests.
- Management reserves the right to issue refunds in the form of check made payable to the individual on the reservation and to mail it within 14 days of refund date.
- If you booked the reservation with an agent, you must cancel the reservation with the agent. Reservations created though an agent are subject to additional fees.
- Guest may reschedule each reservation one time at no cost. Any subsequent reschedule is subject to an additional $20 fee.
- Changes in reservations are subject to current rates. If you need to reschedule a stay you will be credited the amount of your prior reservation towards the new one. Any difference in price will need to be paid.
- If rescheduling of a reservation is done within the period that would have resulted in a cancellation fee, then amount of that fee will be applied towards any subsequent cancellations. This means you can not change a reservation out to a further date, and then later cancel the reservation and avoid the initial fees.
- Any refunds that are the result of rescheduling are subject to a 3% finance fee.
- The person whose name is on the reservation must be present to receive key unless prior written arrangements have been made. Person who’s name appears on reservation must have a valid photo ID.
- No pets of any kind are permitted.
- Smoking in the units is not permitted. Offenders are subject to $250 USD charge and will be cause of eviction from the property
- No fireworks are permitted on the property.
- ATVs are not allowed on Sandy Beach. You may bring your ATV’s and trailers, but it at the discretion of management as to where a trailer may be parked based on occupancy of resort.
- Only Playa Azul Resort guests are permitted on the property.
- Loud music and or rowdiness is not allowed on the property.
- Room occupancy limits are enforced and management reserves the right to distribute and require rental guests to wear wrist bands indicating they are a paid guest.
- Only registered guest in Playa Azul Resort are allowed in Playa Azul Resort.
- No glass are allowed athe the pool at any time.
- No refunds or discounts will be given in the event of water or electrical outages that may occur that Playa Azul does not have control over.
- Pool rules are posted and must be followed.
- Pools and hot tubs are not heated year-round. During the winter season, at least one pool and one hot tub will be heated but not all pools and hot tubs will be heated during off-season. Pool schedules are determined by the Home Owner’s Association and management can not alter the routine.
- All condos and homes are privately owned. Furniture and décor may change without notice. Guests should not take furniture, electronics or wears from one unit to another.
- Playa Azul Resort makes every effort to keep you in the room assigned at the time the reservation was created. Due to maintenance, security and other circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to move you to an equally accommodating unit should it be necessary.
- Water and electrical outages do occur on occasion in Puerto Penasco. Such inconveniences are not limited to Playa Azul Resort Resort and as such management will not offer any restitution should such an event occur.
- No construction activity on Saturday or Sunday. Construction activity terminated Friday at 6 PM.
- Prices are subject to change