The new route to get to Play Azul.
- Approaching town from Sonoyta, exit at the overpass and go under it to take Highway 3 East.
- Go East about 8 ½ miles. Just after you cross the Railroad Tracks you will have to turn to the extreme right at the intersection with Freemont Blvd. heading south.
- Once you are on Fremont about one mile towards Rocky Point you will see signs indicating to turn (left) toward the sea to get to Encanto.
- Take this road about 3.8 miles where there is a Y in the road. Take the road to the left which makes a 45 degree left turn about 75 yards from the Y.
- This section of the road goes for about 1.9 miles and runs into the old road which has been repaired.
- Turn right towards Playa Azul, this part of the road goes for about 1.0 miles.
- Then take a left turn for about 120 yards. Then go right to get into the parking area.
- Walk through the block security tunnel to the elevator on the Parking P Level. The Lobby is the L Level.
The following link will guide you through google maps to playa encanto road, at the end of this route follow Playa Azul Resort sign. You are 2 miles away from the resort.